Starry Nights Luxury Camping, nestled in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland
Tucked beside a rainforest and sitting gently on Petrie Creek is Starry Nights Luxury Camp.
Just 70 minutes north of Brisbane airport and even though it is off the beaten track there are sealed roads all the way. Being just over 10 minutes from the main street of Montville and 20 minutes to Mooloolaba beach it is the perfect location.
For many guests, a stay at Starry Nights Luxury Camp is a well-earned chance to sleep in in the plush pillow top king-sized beds and enjoy a long lazy breakfast on the verandah with the paper. Or perhaps a couple of hours on the beach with a good book before heading back for an afternoon snooze and contemplating a dinner from the wood fired oven sitting under the stars.
For others, it is a base from which to get busy exploring the spectacular Sunshine Coast with its pristine beaches or hinterland with the award-winning national parks, and mountain villages like Montville and Maleny, a true playground for the outdoor enthusiast. A few minutes away there are lots of things to experience being:
- just over 10 minutes from the mountain village of Montville,
- 11 minutes to Coles/Woolworths
- 12 minutes to Kondalilla Falls and Kondalilla National Park
- just over 20 minutes to Alex and Mooloolaba beaches,
- 20 minutes to theme park Aussie World
- 25 minutes to Eumundi markets
- 25 Minutes to Underwater World Sea Life
- 27 Minutes to Maleny and
- only 29 minutes to Australia Zoo